Terms of Service
Modern Slavery Policy
In 2015 new legislation was introduced entitled the Modern Slavery Act 2015. Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour.
CIExpert Ltd is committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
This statement represents our Companies’ slavery and human trafficking statement for the 2022 financial year. It applies to all CIExpert Ltd Limited.
Our organisation and structure
CIExpert Ltd is an independent organisation that creates in depth analysis to assist advisers in choosing the best critical Illness policy for their clients. We also seek to provide guidance and education in understanding the value and choice of Critical Illness Insurance.
The Company is committed to providing the highest quality of thoroughly researched analysis, which is professional, efficient and easy to use and interpret. We pride ourselves on maintaining an objective view.
CIExpert Ltd is entirely a UK based company with employees based in offices or home based workers in the UK.
Overall risk for the Group related to Modern Slavery Act compliance is deemed to be very low, for the following reasons:
- The Company is entirely UK based and provides an online service for financial advisers
- Our supply chain is small and limited to IT Services – Maintaining Hardware & Software, User support
- Use of non-UK based suppliers is extremely limited and only includes IT services.
Supplier Due Diligence
- We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect all suppliers to comply with our values. We confirm their compliance with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 before we commence working with them.
- Given the limited nature of our supply chain every new supplier engagement is reviewed directly by one of the company Directors.
Responsibility & Monitoring
Responsibility and accountability for the Companies’ compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 lies with the board, however, on a day to day basis, issues in relation to modern slavery and/or human trafficking, will be reviewed and reported to Clive Mayne, Director.
In accordance with the requirements of the Act, this statement can be found on our website and will be reviewed annually.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 (1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the Company’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 March 2023.